Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 17, 2018

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Polish National and Regional Public Radio-stations have vanished completely when Bose has changed radio service provider.

All stations are still visible and working fine from mobile phone app, but not on TuneIn service sold to Bose, without buying premium service annually.

Bose please confirm that all public radio-stations from Poland will be included in Bose Tune In streaming. Otherwise our Bose players will turn into furniture for good.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2018

How do I get the radio stations back that were lost in the switch?

If you intend to downgrade my service further and not replace these channels, how about a refund of the money I spent on an internet radio! TuneIn radio suck#s. Cuts in and out. Some channels never connect. Bose, you suckered me on this one. All I can do at this point is try to warn other potential buyers of what you are doing. While I don't expect a reply, the way to keep customers would of course be to respond.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 6, 2016

As a lifetime Bose purchaser, I am totally disgusted with what Bose has done with the latest software update.  I doubt anything will be done by Bose to rectify the situation regardless of what its customers say.  I have lost all the stations I enjoyed and none of them are on Tune in; when I search for stations and songs in the same venue, I get nothing.  And like everyone else, whatever stations I try to play either do not work or work for a minute then stop.  So thanks Bose for nothing, you screwed up royally and you will lose a lot of future customers.  Your ST app is good for nothing except adjusting the sound on my VI300 speakers and turning the acoustimass sub on and off.

Goodbye.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 12, 2017

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Yes, Bose, bring back Moscow Relax 90.8. and Los Angeles 94.7. And our ability to add stations.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 12, 2017

Please have TuneIn add: 1) Moscow Relax FM 90.8 and 2) Los Angeles 94.7.
There are other stations I can’t get, too, but not getting these will make me have to replace my Bose speakers.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2017

I'm extremely unhappy. As a BOSE owner and a radio content provider. I spent weeks getting station listed on vtuner and was finally successful. TuneIn stopped taking requests for new stations in May of this year - and has NOT resumed to my knowledge. They also didn't give any reason for their policy switch. Much LIKE BOSE. Maybe BOSE got tired of paying vtuner monthly fees? My only solution is to pair my mobile phone or Echo Dot to the Sound Touch Wave Radio. Just like support for network music servers BOSE has dropped the ball. TuneIn is not what I want. At least it plays CDs and terrestrial radio. But that's all.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2017

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Keep pestering, maybe someone will actually reply.
A way to add direct url of a station is the bed solution.
BOSE has lost a ton of credibility. I'm sure the discussions back and forth between the software and hardware divisions at BOSE are far ranging.
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2018

Soundtouch 20 - TuneIn error 3103

Hi,

When I try to play the Finnish radio station YLE Radio Vega Österbotten on my Soundtouch 20 I get error 3103, every time. Station Name and TuneIn-Logo appear on the app and the device but no sound ... and after a few seconds error 3103 appears. I have tried using another Wifi, restored the device to factory settings, set up the device again etc without success. 

What could be the problem here? 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

We want to say thank you to everyone for the continued requests and recommendations.

I can assure you we have passed your station requests and feedback along to development.

We are actively collecting station requests and working with TuneIn to resolve them.  These requests cannot be guaranteed, but TuneIn has been able to restore some channels based on your feedback.

Further, we are working hard to provide a direct way to input a stream URL into the SoundTouch app, so you can enjoy your favorite stations and set them as presets.  We are planning to release this as quickly as possible, with a tentative plan to launch this feature in January 2019.

We will provide updates HERE when we have more information.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

@Joel_D,

Can you tell us a little more how this process works?  Will we be notified if TuneIn can't fulfil our request?  What percentage of station requests have been denied?  I'd like some specific feedback instead of very vague answers.