01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Hello @AudioCriticEric,

Thank you for the questions.

This is all the information that is available at this time. 

Once we have additional information, we'll let the community know.

Kind Regards,

Joel 

Friendly Fanatic

That is a horrible answer!

Audible Advocate

@Joel_D

The following website list a large range of streaming radio stations in 11 European countries + South Africa.

Adding those back would make a large community very happy.

https://www.hendrikjansen.nl/henk/streaming.html

thanks very muc in advance

Quiet Contributor

I have lost the station "Sunshine FM Costa Blanca 102.8"

This is listed on the tune in site ref S81145, but is not available through Bose

Quiet Contributor

With this latest sudden update all 6 of my presets have vanished or do not play. They include 1) Celtic trad radio from Radionomy one of the best trad stations out there 2)wgbh radio bostons biggest public radio station. Instead you push hits of if the 90s etc and other popular gentes at me. My soundwave is now mostly a piece of junk without access to internet radio and you mr bose have betrayed me with this "tune in " filter that limits our access in wAys I don't fully understand
Quiet Contributor

for about last week have not been able to get local npr station - WGBH.  Get message 'can't play nowl, try later 3103'.  Help

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

@Joel_D wrote:

Hello All,

12/14 Update:

We would like to follow up on the progress the team has been making regarding missing stations.

As you may be aware, we are actively collecting station requests and working with TuneIn to resolve them.  These requests cannot be guaranteed, but TuneIn has been able to restore some channels based on your feedback.

Further, we are working hard to provide a direct way to input a stream URL into the SoundTouch app, so you can enjoy your favorite stations and set them as presets.  We are planning to release this as quickly as possible, with a tentative plan to launch this feature in January 2019.

Yet again, we appreciate your patience and dedication to Bose.

Update announcements can be found HERE.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Joel, I think your confusing patience with having to save up for replacements, and dedication with trying to get these SoundTouch devices we have already purchased to work asadvertised and how they used to prior to the recent downgrade.

DFM
Audible Advocate

Can you provide a list of stations that have been added to date?

DFM
Audible Advocate

Can you please provide a list of stations that have been added to date and a list of stations that have been requested that are being worked?