Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 6, 2016

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Hi Joel,

It is now over a month since Bose created the problem by removing vTuner.

We have heard that you are intending to provide the ability to add stations manually in the January 2019 timeframe. Thank you for that information.

For the last month we have all seen requests for stations to be added being posted on the forum. After 1 month there must be lists of stations that have been restored, stations that will be restored, and stations that will not be restored. I (and I guess do the others on this forum) want visibility of this list.

Failure to publish these lists can only be interpreted as being deliberately obstinate and having something to hide.

Simon

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 4, 2018

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Why are adds cutting when i listen to tunein radio stations now. This is ridiculous. Please bring this up with Tunein.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Found this on your website:

INTEGRITY

We conduct business with integrity.
We must demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics in our dealings with our customers, suppliers and each other. We must gain the support and trust of others and build our reputation through individual integrity and respect. Bose employees are expected to be open and honest in all business matters and to act consistently with the values we share as a company.

Please, give us some answers !!!

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

I do have a lot of respect for the Moderator of these forums. I do know it can be a dificult job and I have no doubt about their dedication.

Anyway, and stop me if I am wrong, there is one thing we are still waiting to see: an official apologize from Bose.

We have seen corporate messages about the TuneIn move and how great it is... Do we have seen anything about the debacle that move generated ?

The share holders are probably very pleased... unless they do also have a SoundTouch Speaker of course, as a regular, paying customer.

Five weeks and we still waiting for apologies and a clear view of what will be done and when it will be done.

Five weeks! 

This is insane. Bose is laughing at us.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 21, 2018

I’ve been trying to connect to KMFM on my Bose Soundtouch for two days and just keep getting the message that it can’t connect with different error numbers. It was fine until yesterday morning. Spotify and other stations work. Can this be fixed?
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jun 12, 2018

Maybe it is already mentioned, but why do we hear a commercial when starting a radiostation?

Annoying
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Good afternoon,

FYI: The Tune-in radio station called "Efteling Kids Radio" is not working anymore... A few weeks ago it happened as well, but after some days it was accessible again.

But now it's failing for more than a week.

Greetings,

Roel.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 21, 2018

Surprised by the change to TuneIn and so far unimpressed. Lost presets. Can’t find ‘Smooth 97 The Oasis ( Palm Springs, California). Hopefully, things will improve and I can listen to any music station worldwide.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 22, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

I received my Wave Soundtouch Music System IV yesterday, only to find that I cannot use it to listen to 97Five using vTuner.

This is not acceptable. If I cannot use it as per my original research indicated I could, it is just an expensive bedside radio. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 22, 2018

I can't get two out of three of my favourite stations.

Hoodz Radio (New York)

Real 92.3 (Los Angeles)

I am living in the UK but want these USA stations that used to be available until this so-called "update" messed it up.

Just using my PC instead but it kinda makes the Bose speaker a bit useless for radio at this time...

Please sort this out pronto people!