01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Friendly Fanatic

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Just a couple of things from me—-

1) having logged this issue with Bose UK support a month or more ago and having chased for an update I am yet to receive any communication back.

2) I am sure I am reading messages that when I return are gone, are Bose actually editing the content and posts on this forum?

Btw - loving the Sonos 😀

Quiet Contributor

Glad to hear you have pinpointed the issues that frustrate me.

1- stability of the tunein stations

2- Choice of stations

I have approached TuneIn to add Morow.com which is listed unavailable on the TuneIn website.

They claim it is at the Broadcaster's request.

This was my favorite preset and surpasses the few prog rock radio stations TuneIn offers.

As others have mentioned, I believe I bought a product that allows me to listen to interet radio.  Morow.com falls in that category and I hope to be able to have it in my presets soon.

Thank you.

K

Silent Starter

Hello,

Since september 2018 the app of soundtouch shows error 4004, somedays display the clock and other don't and the radio nevermind work....  wha's happend?  

Wistful Whiz

@GabrielQ wrote:

Hello,

Since september 2018 the app of soundtouch shows error 4004, somedays display the clock and other don't and the radio nevermind work....  wha's happend?  

Sounds like to need to run the updates, then do a factory reset. The log back in to your SoundTouch account.

Wistful Whisperer

Hi Bose, thanks for working on adding stations to TuneIn for SoundTouch. Please, focus also on these stations:

These stations are visible, but when I want to listen to them in SoundTouch app, error 3104 appears. Some stations from Český rozhlas do work, but these do not.

Thank you for solving this issue!

Friendly Fanatic

Thank you for repair also this one:

https://tunein.com/radio/CRo-Dvojka-1007-s17871/

Now I can see "HMM....3104"
Audible Advocate

Bose Radio, It has been two or three months since I first contacted you asking why I was loosing the station I always listen to.  Make sure you still have 94.5 KOOL radio out of Phoenix, AZ on your list of station that need to be put back on the Bose internet radios. 

Friendly Fanatic

Why is TuneIn not playing realtime?  

I press the preset on one SoundTouch 10 and the radio is 4 minutes behind real time.

I press another SoundTouch 10 preset with same station, but not grouped, now 2 minutes out in time accuracy.

The two devices are playing the same radio station but not simultaneously. A time lag between devices.

Never had this problem with internet radio where the stations played at the same time from room to room without grouping. 

Not satisfactory functionality. 

Quiet Contributor

Hi,

The Finnish radio station YleX (Helsinki) seems to give out an error code 3103 on my iPhone app, connected with Soundtouch 20 iii. Can you tell me if this is going to be fixed soon? This is basicly the only station we listen to.

Someone seemed to have reported problems with this station already in June 2018.

I bought the device yesterday and have 30 days return policy with the retailer. Please help me with this during January.

Thx.

Highlighted
Wistful Whiz

@Skyggebyy wrote:

Hi,

The Finnish radio station YleX (Helsinki) seems to give out an error code 3103 on my iPhone app, connected with Soundtouch 20 iii. Can you tell me if this is going to be fixed soon? This is basicly the only station we listen to.

Someone seemed to have reported problems with this station already in June 2018.

I bought the device yesterday and have 30 days return policy with the retailer. Please help me with this during January.

Thx.

Try deleting the app from your phone, reboot the phone and reinstall. 

Also factory reset your SoundTouch and sign back in.

Luck