TD_Brussels
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: 01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

I works - thanks

URL for French / Swiss / Belgian / Québec radios can be found here : https://fluxradios.blogspot.com

Yellergixer123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

I can find my way around a computer but I'm really no expert, when you say 'click on the upper right hand corner ad press control + F' I get the debugging scripts enlarged, is that correct?

I'm trying to get Absolute Radio (classic rock) and cannot find any of the texts you say 'audio, mp3 etc'

Does this mean we cannot get any of the Absolute stations from now on, and what are the chances of reverting the update because its clearly wrong.

I only purchased my Soundtouch i30 this weekend and really did not expect to have to be doing this, had I have known I certainly would have looked at different manufacturers, although perhaps it explains why a certain Indian chain is selling them off at a decent discount here in Saudi Arabia.

Aush
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

For Absolut Radio try to add in Settings custom URL http://live-absolute.sharp-stream.com/absoluteclassicrock.aac

PaultheBrit
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2017

@Yellergixer123 

Absolute Radio can be found here.

http://live-absolute.sharp-stream.com/absoluteradio.aac

It work for me in Oman so I should think these no probblem in Saudi.

I also have an mp3 stream, but the 1st one is the best quality.

http://live-absolute.sharp-stream.com/absoluteradio.mp3

Paul

Highlighted
Yellergixer123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Thy're both great thanks a lot, although it won't let me save any as a preset on the speaker. I must be doing something wrong I think.

Hello Yellergixer123,

I'm glad to hear you've found a stream for your station but I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your presets. You should be able to set any custom URL that works on the speaker as a preset . If you are having trouble setting it up, there are a couple of simple ways to set one as a preset.

The first would be playing the station through the speaker, then pressing and holding the desired preset number on top of your speaker until you hear a tone. 

The other would be playing your station through the speaker, then pressing and holding the desired preset number on the presets page of the SoundTouch app until it fills out the name you have given the custom URL.

Both these methods will do the same thing for you and can be used to set and overwrite any presets you may want to change at a later date.

Hope this helps.

Keith - Community Support-

Yellergixer123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Hi, thanks for all your help. I've tried both of these methods and each time I get the message, 'This action cannot be completed'

I have other presets set with no problems but I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.Man Frustrated

Hopefully willl get there though.

andyH
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2019

Ok, Ive just come across the issue my Soundtouch 10 no longer plays Internet Radio, and all my previous Presets dont work. I spent 30 minutes on chat with Bose Technical Support before they advised me they dont do Soundtouch support for my product on chat, and to call them instead.

I've found this article regarding TuneIn but cannot find it on my system.

When I go into my settings and try to add a Service its not listed, I only have Amazon, Deezer, Sirius, and Spotify.

How do I go about getting Internet Radio back?

Thanks

HI all,

@Yellergixer123,

Which stream are you trying to add as a preset? The AAC, or the MP3? We tested setting the AAC stream as a preset here in the office and it worked, so perhaps we can get to the bottom of this. Also, would you mind if I ask which SoundTouch system, mobile device and app version you're using, please? You can find out by navigating to Settings > About > SoundTouch App Info.

@andyH,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to listen to any internet radio stations. TuneIn is always enabled, so doesn't appear in the Music Services menu. However, it should be visible in the menu that is accessible by tapping the three horizontal lines that appear in the top left-hand corner of the app. If it isn't there, please let me know what software version you're on (Settings > About > SoundTouch App Info).

All the best,

Patrick A - Community Support

andyH
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 6, 2019

I'm just wanting to get back the radio stations, I'm not trying to add any streams.

I'm using the Android App v20.0.3

Interface v20.0.10

Protocol v61

Clicking on the 3 line on the top left only gives the following menu

Just For You

Add Service

Settings

Feedback

Help

Thanks

Andy