PaultheBrit
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2017

Re: 01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

What was the station that you were trying to reach? Maybe there's a URL out there to link to directly.

Paul The Brit
JohnCarr
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

BeforeTunein, I could stream Radio Margaritaville.  I contacted Radio Margaritaville’s program director for their URL. She provided the URL https://www.magaritaville.com/radio-margaritaville

I entered this into Soundtouch  and received a reply, could not be found. It works on my iPad and Mac. 

What is the issue and how can it be fixed? Can Tunein add this station?

John

@PaultheBrit wrote:

What was the station that you were trying to reach? Maybe there's a URL out there to link to directly.

Paul The Brit

Highlighted
JohnCarr
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

When I add https://www.magaritaville.com/radio-margaritaville to the Stream Custom Radio URL, I get an error message 3103 We can not play that station right now. I received this from Radio Margaritaville Program Manager. Why can it not be streamed?  How do I fix this?

John

Community Manager

Hi JohnCarr,

To use custom URL streams within the SoundTouch application, a direct link to the actual audio feed is required. These also often end with file extensions like ".mp3", ".wma", etc. The address you have listed directs to a webpage that does not directly store the stream. I've tried digging and you may find success from the link below:

https://radmarg.ic.llnwd.net/stream/radmarg_razorback

Alternatively, I encourage you to reach out directly to Radio Margaritaville for this information who may be able to assist further.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

JohnCarr
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

Thanks Unfortunately it did not work. Same error message. 

John

Hello John, 

Have you trying playing the radio station on the website? Is it able to play on your computer's internet browser? 
I would recommend that you try to contact Radio Margaritaville and see if there are any issues with the radio station. 

Let me know how this goes. 

I will be looking forward to hearing from you, 

Many thanks 

Liam G

JohnCarr
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

It plays well through their website on my iPad, iPhone and Mac. I just cannot stream it into my Bose speaker from the Soundtouch app. 

JohnCarr
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

Contacted Radio Margaritaville.  No prolems on their side. RM plays on all my other devices. 

Thank you for clarifying that information John, 

I would recommend that you contact your local technical support team. You can find the details by clicking Here. 
Select your country and region and scroll down to "Contact Us" and you will find the details there. 

I hope this helps 

If you have any other issues please do contact us again. 

All the best 

Liam G

PaultheBrit
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2017