Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: 11/27 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Hello All,

We all sincerely apologize that we have not been able to respond to everyone promptly and understand the amount of frustration this has caused our SoundTouch users.

We would also like to take this time to say thank you for letting us know in great detail of all the stations and type of services you would like to see added to your SoundTouch products as we can assure you that we will continue to pass it on to our development team as feedback.  

Please keep the recommendations coming!

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 3, 2017

Station missing

RAI Radio 2 Indie, seems to be not available in the speakers anymore. Listening from Italy.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

103.5 Hot Country, Halifax, Nova Scotia - I cannot find this station anymore. Thanks for your help! Sheri

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Hi,

Looks like most Polish radio stations are missing now. The particular one we listen often to is Polskie Radio Katowice.

Thanks !

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Hi Bose 

afrer update you made my £2000 worth Bose speakers useless us it lost all functionality I bought for. It’s now very expensive set of  Bluetooth speakers which are not fit for purpose anymore.  If tunein offers 100,000 radio stations according to your advert where are my favorites Polish public stations now ?! PR Trojka is missing and many many more. I hope you are going to sort it out soon and won’t let customers down again. 

Regards

Very disappointed customer 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

Can't find my preferred radio station anymore: "Joe 70's" in Belgium.

Please make it appear again, or my Bose systems are useless!!!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

Hi,

Many Finnish channels are missing. This is complete disaster! Internet radio was the main source for our two SoundTouch 10 speakers. Please bring back old stations.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello perytm,

Thank you for posting.

I do apologize about the frustration this has caused you.

Can you let me know which stations you love the most that are not available in TuneIn? Have you tried browsing through TuneIn instead of using the search function?

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

This change was unacceptable. I can no longer get my favourite stations KOZT, the British Comedy Channel, goonshowradio and the Pumpkin radio stations

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

We understand the amount of frustration this has caused our SoundTouch users, but we're here to help.

We would also like to take this time to say thank you for letting us know in great detail of all the stations and type of services you would like to see added to your SoundTouch products as we can assure you that we will continue to pass it on to our development team as feedback.  

If you're located in China and are having issues with TuneIn stations let us know HERE.

Please keep the recommendations coming and remember to include your location.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support