James.hobbs@team.telstra.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Located Townsville,  Australia.  Unable to play many stations.  2gb, hit 103.1, Melbourne fox 101.9. 

Hello All,

Thank you for the posts.

We have updated information about the TuneIn station delays and audio quality HERE

We appreciate all the feedback and apologize for any inconvenience.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support 

Hello Eddieca,

Thank you for the request.

I will pass this along to development for you.

Warm Regards,

Joel 

Hello Peterisbose,

Thank you for letting us know.

We have raised this issue to development already. 

It seems that a few other users have confirmed that QMusic stations are working again via TuneIn. Are you able to confirm this as well?

Warm Regards,

Joel 

Hi James.hobbs,

Thank you for reaching out us.

Are these stations able to be found in TuneIn and are not streaming? If they are not streaming, what is the error that is coming up?

Let me know.

Best Regards,

Joel 

SteveDos
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Hi

firstly thanks for the recent help.

i used to listen to a Boston area audio station 104.5 WXLO and now its disappeared from my soundtouch. I can find it on the tunein app but it’s listed as not available, how can the station be made available?

steve

Johan11
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

Re: 11/27 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Hi,

now that some technical problems are getting resolved, is there any progress on providing the many missing Belgian radio stations (for example all Nostalgie streams which were 4 of my 6 presets in the past).

Thanks

Jeuvie
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

And the commercials / advertisements are back!!! Grrrrr....

Jeuvie
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

@Jason_G wrote:

11/27 - Update:

In response to customer feedback on stream quality using TuneIn on SoundTouch, we have launched an update to address delays in playback and improve the overall stream quality for thousands of stations. This update should now be live on your SoundTouch devices

11/20 - Original Post:

Dear SoundTouch Community,

We have shifted to TuneIn as the primary source for our internet radio service on SoundTouch. While some of you may have seen our message in the SoundTouch app around Halloween noting the change was coming soon, we realize that for many this change was abrupt. For this we are sincerely sorry – you deserve a better experience than what we delivered.

While the move was not nearly as seamless as we would have hoped, we are still truly excited to celebrate TuneIn as our core provider of internet radio. TuneIn not only gives you access to over 100,000 stations, but also brings sports, news, talk, and millions of podcasts to the table. We’ve supported TuneIn as an integrated service for over a year now, and we’re confident you’re going to love them as a core part of the SoundTouch experience.

As for some housekeeping, if you are experiencing issues with internet radio service we encourage to you open the SoundTouch App to ensure your app and products are up to date with the latest software. If your product is not up to date, you should get a pop up notification prompting a software update when you launch the app.

Or if your presets are not working after the update, you can search for your station by going to TuneIn on Soundtouch and searching for your station by name to set a new preset.

If you still can't find the station you’re looking for, please leave a comment on this post with the station name and from where you are trying to listen. We will do our best to help. We’re truly sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support,

Bose

And the commercials / advertisements are back!!! Grrrrr....

marw
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

All Polish "Open FM" stations are still unavailable. The list is long.

i.e.:

Open FM - ALT Café http://stream.open.fm/34
Open FM - Crema Café http://stream.open.fm/76

Another solution could be letting us insert our favourite stations URLs into SoundTouch app.

Regards