Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: 01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting in the community, I would agree with @rickatk that looking for the station with the URL should work. Thanks, @rickatk for posting your solution to the community, it's a great help to other users. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,
Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Help I seem to have lost my custom URL for 1010WINS a N Y news radio station. I live in NYC fyi. Can someone send me the streaming link for my ST10 that will play. Ido not see the station in any of the listed Bose apps....Used to be on Tune In ...no more though. Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2019

I've tried the custom URL with no dice. Seems to be a number of SoundTouch users in Canada having problems with TuneIn links for BBC Radio stations.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting in the community, I am sorry you are having trouble with your TuneIn and you are able to use custom URL's. I would be more than happy to help you out today, could you please tell me what product you currently have so I can give the most accurate troubleshooting. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Hi, again all Finland Radio YLE radio stations stopped working.

https://areena.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/yle-radio-suomi?_c=yle-radio-suomi-mikkeli

gives error 4501 and if trying to set again then error is 3102.

Other user says that problem start when he updated SoundTouch iphone app version 21.0.7

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2017

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Same problem but it's  not the SoundTouch app or TuneIn because they works fine without Bose SoundTouch directly in iPhone or streaming from iPad with Bluetooth ...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2019

Your focus solely on TuneIn has limited the usability of the Soundtouch10. We as users like to decide ourselves which sources to use for our streaming. Of instance, we have been listening foryears to Softnezee from Victoris, Australia, but now that is finished because TuneIn does not carry them. Technically there was no reason for you to restrict usability of your device, so it must have to do with commercial reasons. Sad! 

You can make it up to us by making it easy to use other sources for our listening pleasure again.

jessurun. 

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Jessurun wrote:

Your focus solely on TuneIn has limited the usability of the Soundtouch10. We as users like to decide ourselves which sources to use for our streaming. Of instance, we have been listening foryears to Softnezee from Victoris, Australia, but now that is finished because TuneIn does not carry them. Technically there was no reason for you to restrict usability of your device, so it must have to do with commercial reasons. Sad! 

You can make it up to us by making it easy to use other sources for our listening pleasure again.

jessurun. 

Have you tried contacting the station, source out their highest bit rate URL and install using the Bose URL tool. This works great and has nothing to do with Tunein.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2017

Thanx once again whatever someone has done in  Finland YLE back in the air on the Bose!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 16, 2019

Hi,
After change to TuneIn I can't find the radio station anymore. The reason I brought the soundtrack is because of the internet radio, please help to get back the stations for me.

Malaysia radio
1) Melody FM - http://listen.melody.com.my/
2) My FM - https://listen.my.com.my/

I'm looking for home theatre system, if Bose can't settle the radio station issue I may consider for other brands system.

Regards
Henry Wong