rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: 01/15 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

@davids11 wrote:

Please get TuneIn to add "Dinner Jazz Excursion" internet radio station to their lineup. That was our number one favorite from vTuner on both of our Bose Wave Radios. TuneIn still does not carry Dinner Jazz Excursion.

Have you tried doing a custom URL? This has nothing to do with TuneIn or any aggregator for that matter. Often the custom URL stream are better. The easiest way to find the URL for Dinner Jazz Excursion is to contact the station directly. 

You can also try this: 

http://player.warpradio.com/DinnerJazz/128/index.php?id=14357&bitrate=128

markstaylor72
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

In Australia, just updated SoundTouch 20 & 300, now can NOT get any radio stations to load through TuneIn. All I get are error messages.

Trying to load the following local Sydney stations;

KIIS FM 106.5

THE EDGE 96.1

2DAYFM 104.1

Could someone please tell me how to sort this out as we now have speakers that we can’t play our favourite radio stations!!!

Bloody expensive boxes to have sitting around & can’t be played as what we bought them for!

Hello markstaylor72,

TuneIn is currently having issues with their service worldwide, and this issue is currently affecting everybody. TuneIn is working to get this resolved and you can check the progress here.

We also have a community post with information regarding this which can be viewed here.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Peter K
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2018

A Bose update equals misery: Service is not available ... can't find find the speaker ... preset radiostations are gone ... etc.   It seems that we have to reinstall erverything. 

Andrew C
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 29, 2019

Since TuneIn has been up & running, I no longer have access to BeGoodRadio, which was one of my most listened too stations, if not the Most listened too. I have spent considerable time searching throughout the new system, with zero results. Can you address this issue and re-Include All the BeGoodRadio channels please.

Hi Andrew C, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to get your favorite radio stations on TuneIn. I have looked into this and was unable to locate the radio channel on the TuneIn website. This would indicate that TuneIn has removed it from the service. 

You can try reaching out to them directly. In the meantime, if you have a SoundTouch product, you can use our custom URL feature to continue listening to the station on your Bose system. I have included the LINK HERE to assist you with setting this up. 

I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can do please reach out again! 

Kindest,

Jessie O 

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Andrew C wrote:

Since TuneIn has been up & running, I no longer have access to BeGoodRadio, which was one of my most listened too stations, if not the Most listened too. I have spent considerable time searching throughout the new system, with zero results. Can you address this issue and re-Include All the BeGoodRadio channels please.

Contact BeGoodRadio, acquire their streaming link(may be posted on their site) then input manually into the SoundTouch services. Should work fine.