Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2020

3103 error

Hello,

i have 3103 error while trying to listen TOK FM radio. It works on native TuneIn app, but 2 days ago crashed on my SoundTouch. Software in speaker is updated.

I live in Warsaw, Poland.

Best!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: 3103 error

Hello Marcin Pi, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with accessing TOK FM via SoundTouch. Have you tried accessing it on Radio Player? Does that also have issues accessing it? 

Further to this, I would also recommend you disconnect your internet router from power for 5 minutes, plug it back in and re-test to see if the problem persists. 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Hello Jeff,

unfortunately problem still exists (I’ve restarted my router as you suggested).

I can play all stations except TOK FM. While trying to connect it, my speaker’s right diode blinks and then switches to amber/yellow. On my app Error 3103 is displayed.

I can listen this station by tok.fm app or by TuneIn app (and then by Bluetooth on my SoundTouch 10).

Highlighted

Thank you for trying that Marcin Pi,

Since your post, has the station started working again?

What I'd advise you to try now is to log out of your SoundTouch account. To do this go to Menu > Settings > Account > Sign Out. Then, once you sign in, try the station again and let me know if that's working.

Also, you may want to remove, then re-add, the speaker to the account:

1) Go to Menu > Settings > Speaker Settings > SoundTouch 10 > Remove.

2) Close the app completely.

3) Open app, you may be prompted with the option to 'Add Speaker'.

4) Select 'Speaker already connected to network' > Name Speaker > Then the speaker will be added.

Test the station afterwards and let me know if that helps you at all!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2020

I have tried all what you proposed, but still nothing. 

Highlighted

Hi Marcin Pi,

Thanks for trying that and letting us know.

It is interesting that you are able to play this station through the TuneIn app as I have been testing this on the TuneIn website and it's not letting me play it through there, it gave me a message saying "an error has occurred".

It does make me think that there might be some issue with the TuneIn stream for the station as it is not working through the speaker or on their website. I would definitely recommend reaching out to TuneIn about this as well.

In the meantime, what you can do to play the station through your speaker, is use one of the apps you are currently using and connect to the speaker using Bluetooth or Airplay, or set up this station as a custom radio URL. You can find a guide on how to set up custom URLs for radio stations HERE.

Let me know if you have any questions about the custom radio URL process!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2018

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as Marcin Pi. Should I reach out to TuneIn? The radio does work in the TuneIn app and on the TuneIn website. So it seems to be more of a problem on SoundTouch side. 

Regards, 

E.

Highlighted

Hi Ewa,

Is your problem with the exact same station as @Marcin Pi, or is it with a different station on TuneIn?

If it is working on both the TuneIn website and the app, it is less likely to be with TuneIn's stream but it still could be, so it may be worth reaching out to TuneIn as well.

Have you tried the troubleshooting posted in this thread already? If not I would definitely recommend that you do to get your station back up and running!