Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

6 pcs of soundtouch adapter linked with spotify in a villa disappeard from spotify

6 pcs of soundtouch adapter linked with spotify in a villa disappear from spotify one by one all the time . sometimes i see 3 zones only . another time i see 6 zones for a while. it is not stable even after the update but is better with the new firmware. internet connection is super all over the villa with transmitters . what to do to see all the time all the zones without any problem. do i must send any email to spotify ? also sometime i see the speaker on the spotify and it doesn't appear on the soundtouch app . it said that it is searching and can not find the speaker . thank you a lot  . sorry for my English .

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: 6 pcs of soundtouch adapter linked with spotify in a villa disappeard from spotify

Hey @giannislav,

That's quite odd! It sounds like you're a huge fan of Bose - I hope the systems have served you well!

Do you have all 6 systems connected wirelessly? Is there any possibility of wiring some systems with ethernet, to free up some bandwidth? Also, have you been able to reboot your router? Simply disconnect it from power for two minutes and then test the systems afterward and let me know if things have improved!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!