Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

A and B channels

Hi and thanks for this facility.

I opened my new SA-5 amp and have connected two pairs of outdoor speakers. My question is around switching between channels - or - operating one pair of speakers whilst the other pair is off. OR - does the amp operate both channels at the same time. If so I will put an external switch between speakers and the amp, and enable one area to receive sound whilst the other area is without. Thanks for a terrific product - I like it very much. Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: A and B channels

Author Accepted Answer selected by Richard2020

Hey Richard,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Bose Community forums! Delighted to hear you're enjoying the SA-5 amplifier.

At this time, it is not possible to control independent output channels on the amp. The same audio will be output at all times to both A and B. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: A and B channels

Author Accepted Answer selected by Richard2020

Hey Richard,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Bose Community forums! Delighted to hear you're enjoying the SA-5 amplifier.

At this time, it is not possible to control independent output channels on the amp. The same audio will be output at all times to both A and B. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post