Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Acousticmass module 300 not working

Noticed today that the bass module is not working at all. No status light, no sound, no nothing. I have plugged it into another wall socket and unplugged it for 30 seconds and nothing works. Even changed out the cord to make sure that it wasn't bad. Super frustrated because I have the sound bar and it did the exact same thing. Had to send it to Bose and it took a couple months to get it back. Worst part is I have only had both of them for a year and about 4 months and the year warranty ran out so I had to pay out of pocket. These things are not cheap and should not be giving me so much trouble. Definitely will not be buying Bose again. Vent over. Any help by the way would be appreciated lol. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Acousticmass module 300 not working

Hi Dlynch88,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the power issues you are experiencing with your Acoustimass 300. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you! 

I can see from your post that it looks like you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend for this type of issue. I would recommend getting in contact with Technical Support to discuss your options. Click the LINK HERE, select your Country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

I'm sorry I could not assist you further through this platform. If you need anything else, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.