Highlighted
skandhkapoor
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2017

Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module Bubble on glass

I bought Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module on 26th October 2017, I got problems now I can see that one around 3 cm small bubble appeared on the glass. Can you please help with this issue. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
skandhkapoor
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2017

Re: Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module Bubble on glass

Highlighted

Hello skandhkapoor,

Thank you for your message today, we are very sorry to hear this has happened to your Bass Module. 

Unfortunately we are unable to access your image via the link you have sent to us, would you please be able to make this public so we can take a look and inform you on what options are available here. 

Have you ensured that the plastic film on top of the Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module had been removed?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
skandhkapoor
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2017

Highlighted

Hello skandhkapoor,

Thank you very much for providing us with this image, I am very sorry to see this has happened. 

I would recommend that you contact your regions Bose product support team who will be able to fully inform you with what service options are available for this issue.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent there will be more than happy to assist you with this.

I apologise that we could not do more for you via this platform today. 

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@skandhkapoor wrote:

Now link can be used

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wLHHJxx7c5ScKzDM9Ctn-0fPfom_JAVl/view?usp=sharing

That’s not an air bubble between the peel off protection film and the glass?