Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dcfan4life08
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2021

Acoustimass 300 bass and bass 700 how to connect to soundbar 700

I have a bose 700 sounbar and the 700 bass module.  I also have the acoustimass 300.

is there a way to connected both bass modules to the 700 bar?

I have the bass 700 connected wirelessly and connected the acoustimass bass 300 using a 3.5mm cable bit this seem to disabled the 700 bass module.  How can I have both bass speakers running?? Is it even possible.  Thanks anyone who can answer.

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Acoustimass 300 bass and bass 700 how to connect to soundbar 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dcfan4life08

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the bass module is plugged in to the soundbar with a wired connection, it cannot also be connected wirelessly. Your system can connect one or two bass modules, however to connect two, both must be the same model and both must be connected wirelessly.

You can find this information on our support website HERE.

If you have any further questions do let us know.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Acoustimass 300 bass and bass 700 how to connect to soundbar 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dcfan4life08

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the bass module is plugged in to the soundbar with a wired connection, it cannot also be connected wirelessly. Your system can connect one or two bass modules, however to connect two, both must be the same model and both must be connected wirelessly.

You can find this information on our support website HERE.

If you have any further questions do let us know.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post