Highlighted
PhilC123
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

Acoustimass 300 no led status light

Hi, I’ve had my Bose SoundTouch 300 and Bose acoustimass 300 module for nearly 2 years.. just tonight the status light on the acoustimass base module has gone off.. I’ve changed power cords, switched the system off for 2 minutes, still not on.. the lights on the soundtouch 300 bar are still ok.. how can I check if it’s working as I don’t think it is 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Acoustimass 300 no led status light

Author Accepted Answer selected by PhilC123

Hey PhilC123, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear your AM300 is not working. I would recommend visiting the link Jessie provided to discuss service. The team will be happy to help. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

5 REPLIES 5
PhilC123
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

I think it’s dead 🙄 I don’t understand how a quality product can fail in under 2 years without heavy use.. I’m guessing it only had a year warranty. Very disappointed 

Hi PhilC123,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Acoustimass 300. I'll do all I can to point you in the right direction. 

I would suggest running AdaptiQ to see if your Bass is working. I have included instructions on how to do that HERE

If this is unsuccessful, it looks like you have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps we would normally recommend. Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, Select your Country and scroll down to 'Contact US'. 

If there is anything else I can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

PhilC123
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

Hi,

thank you for your reply, the AM300 bass module appears to have no power to it, led status light off, not showing up on my soundtouch app either, so I assume the AdaptiQ wouldn’t work either. I’m just shocked it’s broken in less than two years. I have no idea who to ask about getting it checked out or how much it’ll cost etc. Looking on here quite a few people have had similar issues so Bose must have a system in place? 

Author Accepted Answer selected by PhilC123

Hey PhilC123, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear your AM300 is not working. I would recommend visiting the link Jessie provided to discuss service. The team will be happy to help. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

PhilC123
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

Hi,

thank you for your reply, I have now spoken to the technical assistance team and they have confirmed it needs repairing, luckily they have offered to do so at no cost, very nice of them, so now it’s being packaged up and sent off to Belgium. Should have it back in about 2 or 3 weeks. 
Thank you for all your help it’s been much appreciated.