Mozart1982mw
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2021

Re: Acoustimass 300 no led status light

hello, in Germany we have the same problem. The problem is the b2100. You must change it. The new one must be a murs120 200V 1A. It’s on the board. Google say you more. Look on picture on google. „Bose murs120“ 

Greg2290
Participant
Registered since

Feb 12, 2021

Same problem here in Australia. Just over 2 years old for a Lifestyle 650, buy the better one, spend the extra $$$ and just over 2 years later the sub is dead. contacting Aust customer support will see what they come back with as buggered if I'm paying for repairs.

Lucas83
Participant
Registered since

Mar 19, 2021

Acoustimass 300 no power

Hi, I have been trying to get power to my soundtouch bass module. This is so disappointing as the unit is not old and had little use. 

I'm in Australia how can I get this repaired ?

I have tried multiple power leads to get power with no luck.

maxpower_
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 20, 2021

Got the same quote. It's so disappointing considering it was working FINE before it got updated. C'mon Bose.

abhishekjv
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Its so frustrating to see my Acoustimass 300 dead within 3 years. It stopped working this morning. I am not sure if this is due to the update or product issue. Still, having paid the premium for Bose products and seeing it fail is disappointing to say the least. 

Bose product team, if you are reading this thread and still silent on the issues all of us are facing, I am having second thoughts on purchasing Bose products again. 2 of the 3 Bose products I use have quality issues, of which 1 is dead now. 

abhishekjv
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

For the record, I am based in Bangalore, India. Anyone knows how to contact customer care here? I am unable to find their contact details in Bose website and there is no option to register a complaint.