Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 29, 2019

Add Bose to Alexa Multi-Room Music Group

Hello,

When will I be able to add Bose to Alexa Multi-Room Music Group?  Specifically, SoundTouch 30.

Thanks,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Add Bose to Alexa Multi-Room Music Group

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

We do not currently have any information to provide regarding Alexa multi-room music groups. At the moment, it is not possible to group your SoundTouch-enabled speaker with other Alexa-enabled speakers as a group. I'm happy to pass along your request to our development team for future consideration.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

We do not currently have any information to provide regarding Alexa multi-room music groups. At the moment, it is not possible to group your SoundTouch-enabled speaker with other Alexa-enabled speakers as a group. I'm happy to pass along your request to our development team for future consideration.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2020

How do I add a Bose Wave Soundtouch IV Radio to and existing Alexa Speaker Group?