Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

“Almost Done”

Have had the subject notification since updating to iOS 14 on iPhone yesterday evening. Have no control of speaker. Following all recommendations pertaining to operating system. Unplugged system, removed/installed app, etc. in other words all the things idiot “geniuses” ask you do. Problem persists. Checked LAN which indicates system has a valid IP address.

Bose ‘advice’ VERY poorly written,i.e., ‘ensuring System Network enabled’ does not indicate that it refers to iPhone settings until you access this website...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: “Almost Done”

@Octopusrex wrote:

Have had the subject notification since updating to iOS 14 on iPhone yesterday evening. Have no control of speaker. Following all recommendations pertaining to operating system. Unplugged system, removed/installed app, etc. in other words all the things idiot “geniuses” ask you do. Problem persists. Checked LAN which indicates system has a valid IP address.

Bose ‘advice’ VERY poorly written,i.e., ‘ensuring System Network enabled’ does not indicate that it refers to iPhone settings until you access this website...

Did you log out of the Bose Music app and then log back in.

Highlighted
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

Re: “Almost Done”

mine is the opposite. I updated both my iPhone (7 plus) to ios 14 yesterday and my iPad to 14 as well. The iPhone works correctly but the iPad just shows the spinning wheel. Judging by the number of posts about the iPad not working I don't think anything is wrong with my setup. Hopefully the Bose staff. will come up with  fix soon.