Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

App can't resolve proper steaming link

The brand new Polish radio station has started to broadcast its testing signal. The broadcast is temporary, but the final streaming link is permanent. 
The problem is, my Sound Touch app does not approve it - while trying to acces this stream, I have connection timeout error. 

The link to stream is: https://stream.rcs.revma.com/ypqt40u0x1zuv 

I can play it in every browser I use (both in mobile and desktop version), but I have problem with SoundTouch App (and my Sound Touch 10 speaker). Could you check it?

As this station goes live July, 10th, you will have more request like this. It was created with biggest social crowd-funding campaign in Poland after censorship appeared in Polish Radio. Some well known radio journalists have decided to leave the station and build independent radio. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: App can't resolve proper steaming link

Hey Marcin Pi,

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble linking a radio station - thank you for the heads up regarding this.

Is this station not available on any internet radio platforms such as TuneIn, or SiriusXM? Do you know if it's going to be available on these platforms now or in the future?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

I't not available on Tune-In as they are not accepting any new radio stations at this point. Is there any way we could get this to work without using an external music service like Tune-In, Amazon Music or Spotify?

Highlighted

@Greptak, thanks for posting. Have you tried creating a custom stream using this post here?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!