Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Audio Mismatch

Product: Soundtouch 120

Problem:  My TV is a LG Smart TV Model 55EG9100 connected via HDMI ARC.  When using Amazon Prime Movies the video is from Amazon but the audio is from the CabelTV connection.  I have a bluetouth Bose headphones connected via the Optical Audio port on the TV and get the Amazon audio on the headphones but the Cable TV audio simultaneously on the Soundbar.  How can I get the Amazon audio on both simultaneously?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Audio Mismatch

Hi GaryD, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'll be happy to assist you with your set up! To confirm, are you having trouble getting audio from Amazon Video? With and without the headphones?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Yes, I'm having trouble with a mismatch of audio feeds when acessing Amazon Prime movies as described in my original post.  Can you help?

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to me @GaryD

I'll be more than happy to help, however, your original post is not completely clear so I will do the best I can. Please correct me if I have misunderstood.

Are you using an app on the TV to watch Amazon? Or do you have a connected device such as a Firestick?

I would double-check that you have the TV source selected not the remote control for the SoundTouch 120 to make sure the soundbar knows which audio source to play. There are not many systems that will allow audio through two audio sources such as how you wish to set up your Amazon video. This will likely be related to a setting on the TV itself. 

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.