Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

Re: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

When I downloaded your latest update my app says it cannot find any content. No access to streaming services or radio presets!!! I have tried reinstalling but still same problem persists. Please help.

app version 25.0.4

Protocol version 65

Interface version 25.0.5

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Error 3103

Hi 

I’ve got a problem, couple of radio stations despair and I only keep getting this error code. Have even reinstalled the app but no change. Have seen lots of posts where people’s stations have gone and done many of the suggestions but nothing works.

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Jmw wrote:

When I downloaded your latest update my app says it cannot find any content. No access to streaming services or radio presets!!! I have tried reinstalling but still same problem persists. Please help.

app version 25.0.4

Protocol version 65

Interface version 25.0.5

Try logging out of your ST account then log back in.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2020

I tried streaming my Spotify on Bose SoundTouch (30/20 series III) wireless music system, but it will only play two to four songs and then will stop streaming. I updated the SoundTouch software earlier this evening, but I am still having the issue.

I'm also worried because in originally seeking support online, my product serial number was deemed incorrect and I couldn't find my exact product listed online. Is my product obsolete or unsupported now? 

Thanks for your attention,

Brian Woerner

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2020

We have a Sound Touch 30 speaker.

I have the same problem as others. We have been listening to  Melbourne, Australia radio station -PBS -fm 106,70 for some years. I now suddenly will not play. It is still shown on the Tune-In menu and can be saved as a favourite, but still will not play even after fresh reload.

I called the radio station and they said no they are still streaming, but suggested we use streaming service -iHeart as an alternative. We can still get the station direct from internet on a phone or PC.

How do we use iHeart on the Bose system or fix this problem?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

Twice now in the last 2 or 3 weeks I'm unable to play any radio stations - either from TuneIn or RadioPlayer.

The last time it just started again after a couple of hours (I don't think it did an upgrade).

This is most annoying.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 24, 2017

I have Bose Soundtouch 20 and am unable to stream any of the stations from 181.fm.  These stations work on other devices and I am able to connect via bluetooth using my phone and listen to 181.fm.  But I bought this speaker so I would have to use my phone as the audio input, I had a JBL that I could do that with.  I hope you come up with a solution soon.  

I have reset the speaker to factory default, deleted the app and then reloaded everything only to end up with the same result. 

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks,

Mike

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

Error 3103

I have recently lost ability to play station WNCW through Tunein using the preset buttons. shows error 3103.

This has worked for years... other stations will play through Tunein using buttons.  Station will play through Bluetooth.

I have tried pasting URL but no luck... same error #... thoughts?… thx

Highlighted

Re: Error 3103

Hey @Wmm,

Thanks for joining and posting in the Bose Community! 

Can you confirm if you're able to select the station with the SoundTouch app on TuneIn?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

Re: Error 3103

Thanks for the quick response....

I was able to select WNCW through the Tunein app. 

WNCW offers two different streaming speeds... a 128k stereo and a 24 k mono... I tried both without success... same error.

thanks