Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2017

Re: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

My Bose network is HORRIBLE tonight. Speakers starting and stopping constantly. I’ve reset and reconnected 3 of 8 wireless speakers and that’s not helping at all. (I also have the Soundbar 300, sub and surround speakers, though they are “wired” with a digital optical cable).

I just checked each speaker in the About menu, and 7 of 9 speakers have “poor” internet connections, even 3 that are in the same rooms as my mesh routers. That makes me wonder whether there are hardware issues too, though that it’s affecting the majority of my wireless speakers.

My mesh network is eero — one base station and two beacons. My WiFi service is generally 200+ gbps download, 35 upload, so I doubt I’m taxing my WiFi network.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 22, 2017

UK, nothing streams now from TuneIn Radio, regardless of station selected. I’ve tested 23. This is on any of my speakers 10 x 2, 20 x 1, 30 x 1 and 300 sound bar. Error code 3103 every time on every station and on every speaker. 

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Danielmichaeljackson wrote:

UK, nothing streams now from TuneIn Radio, regardless of station selected. I’ve tested 23. This is on any of my speakers 10 x 2, 20 x 1, 30 x 1 and 300 sound bar. Error code 3103 every time on every station and on every speaker. 

Try signing out of your SoundTouch account, reboot and then sign back in. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

Here we go again. I did a search for classic rock on tunein in the soundtouch app and found Zenith classic rock, its still there when you do a search, but now, suprise, suprise, after updating my speaker last week, it's been getting more and more difficult to get the station, so much so I cannot get it at all, just error 3103, despite restrting and all the other usual stuff you always get told to do.

Do Bose find out what you like listening to then do an update do block it somehow, seems very similar to my last load of hassles after updating. I nearly didn't do it, wish I didn't now 😞

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Issue with me is still there. I still can not stream RTL 102.5 (Italian radio station). I was listening it since very long time and since couple of weeks I can not stream it any more. The error code is 3103. I have Soundtouch 10.

Any fix?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

I managed to get the 181.fm stations working again today. 

Hopefully that's the problem solved 👍

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 29, 2016

Still waiting for a response to my June 14, 2020 post regarding streaming Amazon and SiriusXM music.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

Dear Bose,

I'm in Adelaide and have encountered the exact same problem accessing 3PBS starting at what sounds like the same time. I have tried the factory re-set to no avail.

Regards, Susan

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Hi, Blue Marlin Ibiza Radio Is always giving ERROR N. 3103. Please fix it. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

I’ve been having issues with the SXM service for the last week or so. Usually error 3103. Also, I’ve noticed that there is slightly better luck if clicking on the channel and not the preset. But that could be coincidence. ... Haven’t been able to get SXM going all morning. 😞 ... Products: SoundTouch (20-III, Wave-IV, 2x 10s).