Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2017

Re: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

I am having a similar problem. I have made sure that my app version is up to date, have reset the router and even deleted the Soundtouch app and yet still get the same 3103 error code. Siriusxm was working fine yesterday and today it is not. Problem is not on my end. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Hi me again, I have an error 3103 again, this time my speaker says what music should be playing, song band etc but then it just comes up with the error 3103 and we cant play that. This is on Zenith Classic Rock, which is on the tune in app and also displays the song and band. I have checked and reset my internet which is fine.

Frustrated again 😕

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

I lost most of my radio stations today, service unavailable.  So frustrating it's happened on a number of stations now.  Ibiza Live Radio, Ibiza Sonics. . . .

I just bought another large soundtouch for the kitchen and use it everyday.  Sort it out 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Today I received an update of soundtouch app unfortunately I still can not listen Italian radio station 102.5

Error 3103 is still there...

It seems Bose Soundtouch app developpers don't care....

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@cleanton wrote:

Today I received an update of soundtouch app unfortunately I still can not listen Italian radio station 102.5

Error 3103 is still there...

It seems Bose Soundtouch app developpers don't care....

Contact Tune In

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

@rickatk 

I login to Tunein and I'm able to listen  Radio 102.5. What should I claim to Tunein, if you help me I appreciate. Besides I'm able to listen other radio stations from tune in with sound touch... Except Radio 102.5

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

First check with the TuneIn app. See if the station is still there.

Contact Tunein through their customer support. Advise your radio station has dropped. Confirm that the problem is showing up on your Bose speaker not your TuneIn app.

Contact the station directly, see if their station URL has changed.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

@rickatk 

Yes the radio station is there and I can listen it from TuneIn app. I already wrote this on my previous message.

The rest Bose SoundTouch app developpers has to to. Why should I contact to TuneIn customer support? Bose developpers has to do it?

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@cleanton wrote:

@rickatk 

Yes the radio station is there and I can listen it from TuneIn app. I already wrote this on my previous message.

The rest Bose SoundTouch app developpers has to to. Why should I contact to TuneIn customer support? Bose developpers has to do it?

Apologies @cleanton  I didn't extract that you had already logged in to your TuneIn app. This Italian station, is it a SoundTouch preset or a custom URL that you built and imported? I still suggest you contact TuneIn to make them aware of the problem. Also advise a Bose moderator on this forum directly. Finally contact the station and request their internet radio URL. Try manually putting in the URL. See if any of that works. 

By the way...what is the radio name and ident as listed in TuneIn. I will try testing from Canada.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

@rickatk sorry but you didn't even read the topic from the beginning and writing non sense.