kbisnaw
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

Re: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

Can anyone respond or help with this?  My wave IV keeps dropping a station KPFT through TuneIn?

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Have you checked with Tunein?

Marty K.
Leader
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Re: Error 3103

Hello - for at least the past ~1 week trying to listen to "Proton Radio" through TuneIn.  ST20/30 after about 10 seconds of trying where it displays what's currently playing on the station gives the "Please select a preset...." message, and in the App I get error 3103.  Meanwhile I can stream this station both through its own web site and via the TuneIn app on my iPhone.  Please help.  

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Have you tried contacting Tunein?

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

kbisnaw
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

Now one of my local stations is giving me the error???? What is going on?  No answer from anyone at Bose?

kbisnaw
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

Last time Bose helped fix the problem.  No one has even reached out from Bose?

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@kbisnaw wrote:

Now one of my local stations is giving me the error???? What is going on?  No answer from anyone at Bose?

Log out of your account, log back in.

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

kbisnaw
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

How was I not respectful and relevant to the topic?  I am frustrated.  The last time this happened in April. Someone from Bose reached and helped with it.  I have logged in and out it doesn't help.  The last time someone from Bose engineering contacted me and helped to fix it.  It's something to do with the connection with TuneIn and Bose.   Sorry if you think I wasn't relevant or disrepectful.

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@kbisnaw wrote:

How was I not respectful and relevant to the topic?  I am frustrated.  The last time this happened in April. Someone from Bose reached and helped with it.  I have logged in and out it doesn't help.  The last time someone from Bose engineering contacted me and helped to fix it.  It's something to do with the connection with TuneIn and Bose.   Sorry if you think I wasn't relevant or disrepectful.

@kbisnaw  who is your post directed at?

Gutoisoldi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2020

Boa noite  minha  soundtouch 30 parou de ligar ,antes apareceu erro 0000 agora não acende mais nada o q pode ser ?