phthomas71
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2017

Re: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

If only Bose were “respectful’ of its users. I have 8 SoundTouch speakers that the app no longer recognizes and I cannot reconnect to my network.

This is a BS comment — be respectful — when they have nothing else to say. It’s maddening to have a houseful of Bose bricks!

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@phthomas71 wrote:

If only Bose were “respectful’ of its users. I have 8 SoundTouch speakers that the app no longer recognizes and I cannot reconnect to my network.

This is a BS comment — be respectful — when they have nothing else to say. It’s maddening to have a houseful of Bose bricks!

8 SoundTouch speakers not working sounds like a setup problem or perhaps with your home network. Try logging out of your account then log back in to see if your speakers start connecting on the ST app.

Have you tried contact Bose directly for phone support.

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Pradeep Kanvinde
Participant
Registered since

Dec 22, 2020

RE: Audio Streaming on SoundTouch speakers

Bose product name  Soundtouch 30

Country  India, Mumbai

Firmware Version 26.0.1

App Version 26.0.3

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)  Nokia 8.1

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce  I had configured a music channel "Super Instrumental" which I have been listening to for more than year. It has worked despite Soundtouch application upgrades. However one day 16.12.2020 this channel suddenly stopped while I was listening to it. I tried all possible options eversince but unfortunately it keeps giving error 3103 eversince. Do not understand why ? Also when you search this channel it does not come up. What is the issue with it I am unable to figure out. Need badly your guidence to resolve this issue. Did TuneIn stopped streaming this channel, I have no clue ? I am desperately looking for a logical reason. This is my favourite soft instrumental tunes channel which I have been listening to almost every night for relaxation after hectic days work. Need your resolution and response at the earliest.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.) Quite Main Hall in my house where I also have direct internet facility 50mbps available. 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Read previous question reply. This issue has began during middle of Dec 2020, that too suddenly when I was listening to the tunes.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Yes, I switched off and on Soundtouch 30, but no of use. Other preset channels are working well. Only channel Super Instrumental has stopped streaming the tunes with error 3103.

Peter Farkaš
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2017

The Proton radio stream has not been working on Bose SoundTouch devices for about 4 months.

Error 3103
http://www.protonradio.com/
Can you please fix it?
Thank you.
Peter

cleanton
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

@Peter Farkaš

Nobody can help you...

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Peter Farkaš 

Contact Tunein directly. Explain the situation, they will investigate and advise.

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

john3103
Participant
Registered since

Feb 19, 2021

Re: Error 3103

I also get this message.  I think it is something to do with the Bose update as the station was fine before the update and not after.  I can get all my stations on my laptop using TuneIn but no longer on my SoundTouch20.

Most annoying!!!!