WhataSound
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

BBC streaming error 3102 via RadioPlayer

Hi, (my first post - in frustration)

About 17.30 on 12 Sept 2019 I lost BBC radio from my RadioPlayer streaming.  I tried re-installing RadioPlayer but get same error code???

2 REPLIES 2
WhataSound
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Re: BBC streaming error 3102 via RadioPlayer

Update from User "WhataSound" @ 09.30 13 Sept 2019:

Brilliant response from Bose Phone Support UK. He confirmed there is an access issue via SoundTouch App to seemingly all BBC Radio stations. He has raised a Ticket for Technical Support to resolve asap.  On a totally separate genernal matter he allayed my fears that SoundTouch users would loose functionality with the release of new products and (false) comments elsewhere that this product was being phased out.  I was assured that with the discontinuation of iTunes music/ripping/library by Apple that Bose are working to ensure continuation of support to the basic functionality for SoundTouch playing of personal music compilations on via iTunes on NAS Drives. I use WD MyCloud to play all my favourite tracks via the SoundTouch App at my fingertips - which is like having my own instant JukeBox of my choicest music and which via another Apple App I believe I can access my NAS music from my iPhone anywhere.  Bose should trumpet much more the wide range of useability for people like me who want to access their own music archive as well as music services. Bise Sound is the best and their SoundTouch features are world class.

grk999
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 12, 2015

Re: BBC streaming error 3102 via RadioPlayer

I lost mine as well, but as of a couple of minutes ago it seems to have come back