HKNTR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

BOSE Virtually Invisible 300 Surr.Speaker and BOSE Virtually Invisible Surr. Speaker are different?

Hello.. I have Soundtouch 300 and Bass Module 500.  And I would like to buy Surround Speakers. But I confused..

They are 2 in the electronic markets with different price..BOSE Virtually Invisible 300 Surround Speaker (ITEM NO : 768973-2110) and BOSE Virtually Invisible Surround Speaker (ITEM NO : 809281-2100) are same product or different..???  If they are different what is the difference?

Which one should I buy ? Does are compitable with mines ?

Thanks in advance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: BOSE Virtually Invisible 300 Surr.Speaker and BOSE Virtually Invisible Surr. Speaker are diff...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi HKNTR, 

Thanks for posting and thank you for your question. The speakers are the same and are both compatible with your Soundbar. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: BOSE Virtually Invisible 300 Surr.Speaker and BOSE Virtually Invisible Surr. Speaker are diff...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi HKNTR, 

Thanks for posting and thank you for your question. The speakers are the same and are both compatible with your Soundbar. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
HKNTR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Thank you for your support..