Nionios
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

Bose 300 remote code for pace 3001hd

I can’t connect remote of the soundtouch 300 to control cable box pace 3001hd.i have succesfully connected my lg tv and an lg 4k blurayplayer.i would also like to ask is it normal that if i select tv speakers i cant change the volume with the bose remote but it only change volume of the soundbar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose 300 remote code for pace 3001hd

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nionios

Hello Nionios, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. The codes in the manual are the only ones we have available to us. 

You can find instructions below for pairing the remote. It is crucial you follow all instructions exactly to ensure you successfully pair the remote. It should be noted that some devices may not work with universal IR remotes.

1. In the remote control code booklet included with your system, find the code for the brand you want to control
  2. On your remote, press and hold the source button of the device you want to control (TVAUXCBL/SAT or DVD) until all six source buttons glow
  3. Release the button so only the button you held glows
  4. Enter the code for the device brand, then and press the VOL + button
  5. Check if the remote controls the device:
    • For TVs, try the Channel buttons, then press Menu and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
    • For cable/satellite boxes, press the GUIDE button and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
    • For DVD/Bu-ray playerspress the GUIDE button and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
    • For game systems, try browsing with the Arrow buttons
  6. If the code works, press EXIT to save your settings
  7. If the code does not work, press VOL + to select the next code for the brand, then repeat step 5.

Here are some tips:
    • Some brands have many devices, so you might need to try a number of codes before finding one that works
    • Some features of certain devices might only be controllable by the device remote
    • If the six source buttons on your remote blink three times, there are no additional codes for the brand
    • If the source button on your remote turns off, it is not in programming mode. Return to step 2

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Nionios,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community! This is absolutely something I would be able to help you with this, I am a little unclear as to what you mean that you with the volume on the Soundbar, could you explain in more detail?

If you are struggling to program the remote, could you confirm that you are following the steps below (Note: Some devices may not work with universal IR remotes):

1. In the remote control code booklet included with your system, find the code for the brand you want to control
  2. On your remote, press and hold the source button of the device you want to control (TVAUXCBL/SAT or DVD) until all six source buttons glow
    • For TVs, try the Channel buttons, then press Menu and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
    • For cable/satellite boxes, press the GUIDE button and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
    • For DVD/Bu-ray playerspress the GUIDE button and try browsing with the Arrow buttons
  7. If the code does not work, press VOL + to select the next code for the brand, then repeat step 5.

Here are some tips:
    • Some brands have many devices, so you might need to try a number of codes before finding one that works
    • Some features of certain devices might only be controllable by the device remote
    • If the six source buttons on your remote blink three times, there are no additional codes for the brand
    • If the source button on your remote turns off, it is not in programming mode. Return to step 2

I hope this helps,I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Nionios
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

I control lg tv with bose remote and i select the audio output to be the tv speakers and with volume up or down from the remote it doesn’t change the volume of the tv speakers.

Hello Nionios, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

This is normal behavior. The support for this is generally restricted based on the television's CEC controls. Are you connected by HDMI ARC or Optical?

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Nionios
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 16, 2019

I am connected through arc.any other code that i could use for pace cable box besides 0558 which i found on the manual?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nionios

Hello Nionios, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. The codes in the manual are the only ones we have available to us. 

You can find instructions below for pairing the remote. It is crucial you follow all instructions exactly to ensure you successfully pair the remote. It should be noted that some devices may not work with universal IR remotes.

Here are some tips:

Kind regards, 

Jeff G