Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Bose 300 sound touch no power

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose 300 sound touch no power

Hi Mwheat, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have no power with your SoundTouch 300 Soundbar and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you try plugging the Soundbar into another power outlet to ensure that the issue isn't with this particular outlet. I would also highly recommend that you attempt to perform a reset on the Soundbar 300 by: 

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

Can you please let us know if you see any LED's on the system to see if it is receiving any power at all? 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding these steps! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Mwheat
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Re: Bose 300 sound touch no power

I’m extremely disappointed that as a Bose consumer and spending a $1,000 for this system at Costco in January 2018, I haven’t received any communication from Bose on this issue. It’s clearly not an isolated issue after reading this communication forum. You would expect more from a company that traditionally has a great reputation. The fact that I have to completely replace a sound bar system after just 22 months is ridiculous. I would expect more from Bose. Thank God that I purchased it at Costco and kept my receipt. I plan to get my refund and invest in a different company. It’s truly unfortunate because I had such high expectations of Bose. While it worked it was a fantastic product. However, I was truly disappointed that it just completely stopped working. I was even more disappointed when I found out that this was a common issue and read about all of the complications that consumers had to go through. Perhaps I’ll try Sonos this time around.