Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

Bose Bass Moduler 700

Hi,

My 700 Bass modular status light is black. I tried everything but still didn’t work. Can someone please advise resolution for that. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose Bass Moduler 700

Hey Dhaval,

That sounds quite unusual! Is this the first time you're setting up the Bass Module 700?

Have you tried plugging the unit into a different power socket/strip, to see if you noticed an improvement? You should be seeing some sort of response from the LED on the module, either white or amber. Let me know if you notice any change to the LED!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2020

Hi Sam,

I have plug in to different socket and also use soundbar power cable to check but there is no response from bass modular. 

I am using this since more than a year.

As one day morning I start System and there is no sound coming so I went to Bose app and what I can see that Bass modular gone out the accessory speaker. Then I try to add but no success. After that I check bass modular and there is no status light whatsoever. 

Please suggest if any resolution for that. 

Thank you 
Highlighted

Thanks for posting and updating us on this @dhaval1803

Let's try performing a reset on the Bass Module to see if we are able to bring that LED indicator back on, you can perform this via: 

• Disconnect the power cord from the bass module for 30 seconds
  • After reconnecting power, wait 15 seconds for the bass module to reconnect to your system.

If the same issue occurs after the reset, I would suggest that we look into servicing the Bass Module. Please reach out to us via clicking this link, then scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.