Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

Bose Connect app for Windows PC

I tried to find a Windows version of the 'Bose Connect' app that I have on my iPhone to be able get my (Windows 10) Laptop to communicate with and control my Bose Soundtouch bluetooth speaker/s but this app does not seem to exist. Any suggestions out there??

9 REPLIES 9
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Bose Connect app for Windows PC

Use the Bose Soundtouch app.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

I tried finding that but it only seems to be available for Android or Apple devices . . . am I looking in the wrong place? Could you provide a link to the download please?

Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

The Bose device I am trying to connect with is the Soundlink Color II

Hello il-Mann, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

There is no computer version of the Bose Connect app this is only available on Android and iOS mobile devices. If you wish to connect your SoundLink Color II to your Windows PC, please do this via a Bluetooth connection or cabled connection. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Hi, I just connected my Bose Color link II speaker and earbuds successfully to my new laptop (cheap one) Very easy to do. Forget the app there is not one for laptops and PC. Just go to:

• settings in Window start on your computer
  • Select Network & Internet
  • In the search bar type Bluetooth 
  • Add Bluetooth and other devices
  • Make sure your device is turned on so it will be discoverable
  • Wait until laptop do it thing an it will appear in a list all the devices connected
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

speaker.JPG

Did this, it's paired but it's not connecting any audio nor does it show the option to connect audio. Any suggestions?

Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2020

I have exactly the same problem, I bought this in the hope to use it for work with Windows 10 but seems not to work. Also as there are no instructions it is really hard to say if it is an issue with device or installation. Is it really true that the Bose Quiet comfort 35 II does not have any instructions for use? Seems like a very basic thing to include in the package.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Ca I connect two or more speakers S1 Pro System to a laptop? True wirelessly or Bluetooth? 

Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2018

I have the same problem