Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lotus81
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Bose Music app update version 4.4.3 ios April 2021

I have a Bose Home Speaker 300 in Spain, and updated today to the new App Version 4.4.3 (on an iphone XR) which lead to the disappearance of the 6 pre-defined buttons with all my radios and playlists.

Please fix this issue asap as this is very useful for when the voice commands are not being effective.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Bose Music app update version 4.4.3 ios April 2021

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lotus81

Sure thing! 

If you wish to set and use the presets then you can see exactly how to do this here. If you don't hear any tone when selecting a preset then they may have been removed. 

Please do update us on if you are able to set a new preset. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Hector_B

Hey Lotus81, 

Thank you for posting and reaching back out to the Community! I'm sorry to read that your presets have suddenly disappeared. 

Have you been able to re-add these presets at all or do you see an error when attempting to do so? 

I'd also love to hear back from any other members of the Community that may have experienced missing presets after this update. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Lotus81
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Actually I don't know where to find them now, that's why I'm saying they are gone. Maybe you can guide me here cause I'm lost with this new app. 

Thanks

Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lotus81

Sure thing! 

If you wish to set and use the presets then you can see exactly how to do this here. If you don't hear any tone when selecting a preset then they may have been removed. 

Please do update us on if you are able to set a new preset. 

View solution in original post

Lotus81
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2020

Yes I can see it now. Many thanks

JCW308
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

Unable to log in to Bose Music iOS app. Bose website works fine. Help! I can't manage my four speakers!

Charlotte_G

Hey @JCW308, sorry to hear this! 

Have you tried resetting your password through the app? 

JCW308
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

Hello- yes, I reset it a couple of times through the app. Then the new password works on the Bose website and not the app. Bose tech support (chat) just told me to remove the app, wait a while and reinstall (to get me off their backs). So now all four of my speakers are useless. AWFUL

Charlotte_G

@JCW308 To confirm, did you delete the app and reinstall with the same outcome? Do you have another device you could install the app on and try signing in (not web browser)? This will allow us to determine if the issue is with your app login, or the device you are using the app on.

JCW308
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

It does it on all devices. Deleted app and reinstalled many times. Thanks