Highlighted
SRK123
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Bose Sole 5 remote sync - Sony KDL60R510A

I recently bought Bose Solo 5 Soundbar. I have a problem with pairing the remote with my Sony KDL60R510A TV. I tried the instructions provided in the below link but couldn't.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/programming-your-remote-solo-15-ii.html 

I  tried code 0000 /981 and even in one of post using + button on the volume many times.

Can you let me know how to pair the remote that came with Solo5 to  Sony KDL60R510A TV?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Sole 5 remote sync - Sony KDL60R510A

Hello SRK123,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with pairing the Solo 5 remote to control your Sony TV. 

Does the remote function appropriately when controlling the Soundbar?

Have you been able to pair any other devices such as a cable box?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

SRK123
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

The remote is able to control the soundbar. However, I am not able to pair the remote to Sony TV.

I don't have any other box to check the remote function.

Thanks.

Hi SRK123, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

I would recommend making sure that you cycle through all the codes on your remote. You continue the process above until all the source lights flash to indicate you have tried them all. 

If this does not resolve your issue, I would suggest updating the Firmware. New codes are added all the time and updating the Firmware should help with this. You can find the details on how to do this here

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O