Skumar3984@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Bose SoundBar 700 Alexa not working in UAE

Team, Recently I purchased BOSE SOUNDBAR 700 and BASS MODULE 700 . I am unable to use Alexa feature .its not showing in voice assistant.  Even if we connect using VPN it is showing option for entering amazon details , But it is not logging in . Pls guide help ..

Can you guide me on this . 

Manne

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bose SoundBar 700 Alexa not working in UAE

Hi Manne, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and Welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Setting up Alexa. I'd love to help you with this! 

I would recommend making sure that your Username and Password are correct. I would also recommend signing in outside of the app to see if this is specific to the Bose Music Application. 

I would also recommend removing the App and reinstalling it on your device. 

Can you tell me where you are located?

I look forward to your reply! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Highlighted
Skumar3984@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

hi team , 

Followed steps that you mentioned .Still im facing same issue .Also in my soundbar it is showing red light for voice .please resolve this at earliest .

I am located in Dubai .

Sandeep 

Hello Skumar, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I am sorry but Voice Assistants are not yet available in Dubai on Bose speakers. However, we are looking to get them implemented within more countries soon. Keep an eye on our website and on the community boards for more information as we have it. The red light on the microphone, just means that the microphone/ voice assistant is disabled. 

In regards to the VPN configuration, we do not support these with our speakers, so I am unable to give any advice. 

If anyone in the Community has any feedback, we would love to hear it. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Skumar3984@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Team ,

I am really very UNHAPPY with this . Because of so much interest i got this speakers and bass module but really very very disappointed with this . If voice assistant feature is not available you would have not give that feature now .For me it is like half cooked RICE . This is not correct that feature available in device and not ready for use .

Sandeep Manne 

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi, 

I had a same issue when I buy sountouch.. Too much promises on show room but once we buy no support on this too.  couple of my friend in India also facing the same issue..  

Bose don't support but they try to sell their products ,  customer satisfaction / support not important.. why do you sell where there are no services.  Enabling google chromecast built in feature  is the solution but they don't want.