Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Bose SoundTouch 300 Source Selection

How can I get the Bose SoundTouch 300 to turn on whenever I turn on my TV? Right now I turn on my TV but still have to push the Source Selection button on the Bose remote.

The TV is a Q6FN Samsung

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundTouch 300 Source Selection

Hello, 

Thanks for your question!

Your system can sync the power commands for your Bose system and other remote controllable devices connected to your system. You will need to customize the power button to have your remote send power on/off commands to the Bose system, TV, and/or another device with one press of the power button.

• Program the remote to control your TV and/or another device. 
  • On the remote control, simultaneously press and hold the TV button and the source button (AUX or the TVDVD or Cable box icons) of the other device you want to control for 10 seconds until both buttons blink three times.

Something to Note; if a device turns on while the others turn off (or vise-versa), press the source button for the device that is not turning on or off in sync, then press the SOURCE power button (to the right of the Power button and left of the TV INPUT button) so all devices are on or off. The Power button should now power on or off all devices simultaneously.

Do let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.