SoundIsGood
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Re: New OS impacts for Bose Apps - iOS14 and Android 11

iPad Pro and Bose SoundTouch ver 26. When loading. White screen. Small logo. Spinning icon at bottom. Removed app. Restarted iPad. Reinstalled App. Confirmed network permissions were enabled for the App. Still the The same result. White screen. Small logo. Spinning icon at bottom. Let us know when you have a fix.

JohnDoe.
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

So..dear Bose team? Could you please at least confirm you are working on an solution? 

Apologies but the only answer we got from you so far in this thread was highly unspecific, completely ignoring the majority of the comments and definitely not adressing our issue.

We are enough to have tried all the tricks. If the problem would have lied in us not having updated to the latest iOS, our combined brains would have came eventually by now to this hypothesis.

Showing understanding for a situation starts with communicating about it which has barely been existing so far from your end. SO will we hear from you? Thanks.

Dannyboy1953
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Same issue as teskor and others below. The app hangs on start up and never opens and does not appear in settings. Any in app help can’t be accessed if it won’t open. Bose has to fix this. As users we are caught with an app that doesn’t open

Dupontnick
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2016

Re: Problems with Bose App

I’m having the same problem also.    Please notify us when it is fixed.  Thanks.  

Pops
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2015

I had the issue before updating to IOS 14 and after updating to IOS 14. 

It would be good to hear they are working on it. 

Fdepaiva@rogers.com
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

My SoundTouch app is up to date. After I updated my iPad to iPadOS 14 I could not connect SoundTouch app to my Bose radio. The app hangs displaying the image below with the “wheel” spinning.8AAACAC6-EC87-41A8-B413-EDA1924580F6.png

cypaction
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Soundtouch 20 App

I am having trouble with App on iPad Pro after ios14.

Was able to install on my iPhone 8 (ios14) and get it to connect and work OK including connecting to Wi-Fi.

Also I have downloaded app for iMac but it won't install as says need to be updated by developer.

John Warren

Princeau99
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

Why no Moderators commenting on iPad issue?

Maybe I didn't look close enough but I have seen no moderators comment on the new issue (last couple of days) where Bose app works on iPhone but not on iPads. any info available yet?

BobtheDad
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Exact same problem here. 

Arm
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2019

Same problem here. iPad for not loading app.SoundTouch.

have couple of Bose SoundTouch...and cannot use it now.

Had also many problems with Bose products latetely.. soundbar stopped working 3 times...had to send to service...

quite a disaster my latest experience with Bose...

loosing ground against almost everyone in the mkt.