Mar 10, 2017

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

Same with me!

Prj
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Re: SoundTouch no longer works on iPad Pro

There was another thread on here relating to the same issue. It seems to have disappeared. Probably taken down by bose. Still no action or even acknowledgment of the issue. 

Prj
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

SoundTouch app for ipad

SoundTouch app for iPad not working following update. Just a spinning wheel. Suggest anyone with the same problem starts a new thread rather than reply to anyone else’s. Let’s make sure bose sits up and takes action!

DocTimG
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

Same here - both iPad and iPhone updated to ios14 - app works on iPhone but now not on iPad 

Alex Walsh
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

My SoundTouch app on my IPad stopped working

My SoundTouch app stopped working. I’ve deleted it and reinstalled, but it gets stuck at the white screen with the wheel going round. I’ve updated the IPad to IOS 14, but that’s made no difference. I’ve also rebooted the iPad.  I have a SoundTouch 10, to 30s and a sound bar. 

Luc Ruts
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: New OS impacts for Bose Apps - iOS14 and Android 11

Same here, the app works fine on my iPhone 11 Pro when updated to iOS 14 but just has a spinning wheel on my iPad Pro.  

Jenny64
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: New OS impacts for Bose Apps - iOS14 and Android 11

Hi like several other people I to just have the spinning icon come Bose help out please sort it we need it back it’s part ( a major part) of system 

thanks

Dan_Seweri
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Re: SoundTouch app for ipad

Same problem here. The app did neither start on iOS 13.7 nor on iOS 14. I also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it - the problem continued to exist.

Dan_Seweri
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Re: SoundTouch app

Same problem here. And many other users in the German section of the Bose forum also experience the problem that the iPad app does not start. This problem is neither related to the router nor to the device. It is a related to the iPad app.

Dan_Seweri
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Re: My SoundTouch app on my IPad stopped working

Your are NOT the only one with that specific problem.