Dan_Seweri
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Re: Why no Moderators commenting on iPad issue?

This forum is flooded with threads regarding that issue. No comment from Bose so far. Very disappointing.

Mark Love
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

SoundTouch app not working, at all

I have a three speaker sound touch system. The app is loading and works fine on my iPhone.. Despite every attempt to reboot, reload, etc., all I see on my iPad as a spinning wheel and the app never actually opens.

Stavkats
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Re: SoundTouch no longer works on iPad Pro

Correct!!! Tha other thread has gone?

the issue is still present. I believe if I can get my iPad to download the application again will disappear. However, every time that I delete the application, Re-install occurs from my iCloud where all my applications are stored. Possibly the application on my iCloud is only compatible with iPhones, as it seems that it works fine on my iPhone?

downloading the application from the Bose website from my Mac book also worked, after making the computer to trust applications from 3rd party.

bubbogoof99
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: SoundTouch app not working, at all

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. I believe it is related to the last apple security update. The os does not allow soundtouch sw to connect from an ipad. 

Princeau99
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

Re: Why no Moderators commenting on iPad issue?

Well to be fair they have done some work. They have consolidated several post into one thread.

Kmctighe
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: New OS impacts for Bose Apps - iOS14 and Android 11

Same problem as everyone else here.  Ver 26.0.0 of SoundTouch app, installed three days ago, fails on iPad Pro.  Mine is running 13.7.  

Is it really possible that EVERYONE using iPad Pro has this same problem?  What does this say about Bose?  Sad.

drh1001
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: Soundtouch App not working since update

SoundTouch isn’t working on iPad since last update. I have already tried deleting it and downloading again.  It just gives me the white screen with the loading icon circling.

JJFH
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

SoundTouch App Not Working

I seem to be having the same problem as other others in the community.  Since the last software update the SoundTouch app has stopped working on my iPad, just a permanently spinning daisy.  Everything’s working fine, connecting nicely via WiFi to both speakers, if I use my iPhone instead.

Presumably the app update has introduced a glitch that will be sorted out in due course, but it’s annoying having to wait while that’s done.

Andyheat
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: SoundTouch app for ipad

I also have the same problem. Since updating my iPad to IOS 14, the sound touch app has stopped working altogether.... as opposed to working when it felt like it. 

Tonino73
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: Soundtouch App not working since update

App doesn’t work since the last iOS update. It doesn’t work on my iPhone as well as in my iPad