T8tsc
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Re: My SoundTouch app on my IPad stopped working

Hay Bose 

get you bloody act together this is total bull**bleep** in fact this is the worse system i have ever had where every time i go to use it it either does not sync right so every thing is off beat or there is an update

there are far better systems out here that this expensive **bleep** 

now get it blooded sorted or social media will come in to play 

take it How you like your system is **bleep** now get it working once and for all 

Alex Walsh
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Re: New OS impacts for Bose Apps - iOS14 and Android 11

Can’t make this work . I have Two iPads, and since the update the SoundTouch app doesn’t appear in the General/settings tab even though it’s installed (in fact I’ve reinstalled it twice). 

We need a fix quickly please.

CamW
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Latest Soundtouch App V26:0:0 Can’t find Speakers

Hi has anyone else had a problem with latest version of SoundTouch App.

just upgraded on my IPad and it can find any of my speakers, though it worked perfectly before?

Proba
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2014

SoundTouch App hanging with logo and spinning wheel on iPad after update

Hi,

After updating the SoundTouch app to latest version 26.0.0 on iPad, you only see the SoundTouch logo and a spinning wheel.

The issue is not only on iPad with the latest iPadOS 14, but also on iPadOS 13.7, and therefore the issue is in the App version, since it worked fine before updating to 26.0.0.

It works fine on iPhone

Please advice!

Br.
Bjarne

IMG_0261.png

PeeGee
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Re: Soundtouch App not working since update

I have exactly the same problem with my iPad. PLEASE Bose, fix it!

Jay B-K
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Re: SoundTouch

Sam problem here with my iPad Pro.  I have deleted it from my iCloud backup multiple tiles and tried to reinstall and when I open it up it just spins and spins and never loads.  iPhone works just fina and also on my MacBook Pro.

Bose needs to come up with a solution there has to be a glitch in their app update.

megamac
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2016

Re: SoundTouch App hanging with logo and spinning wheel on iPad after update

Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Working on iPhone but not iPad after the iOS 14 upgrade. 

Would be nice to have the app working on my iPad soon.  I would also add that there are a few reviewers on the Apple App Store reporting this issue. 

RogKrueger
Participant
Registered since

Apr 17, 2017

SoundTouch app not loading in iOS 14

Since my I pad updated to iOS 14 the SoundTouch app does not load. It gets to the request for WiFi access and then the little spin shows on the bottom of a blank sound touch screen. I have removed the app and download a fresh version.  No change.  I also can’t find Bose SoundTouch in my settings.

Albert5700
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 31, 2016

Re: Sound Touch App Won't Load

iPad Pro, iOS 14.0, SA-5 Wireless Amp, SoundTouch version 26.0.0

- New iOS installed and iPad Pro Reset

- Uninstalled and installed SoundTouch App (listed as Version 26.0.0 on App Store)

? SoundTouch App not listed under settings

? Launch SoundTouch App , and answered OK to prompt "SoundTouch" would like to find and connect to devices on your local network" 

?  SoundTouch App hangs with the spinning circle of death

- Note: Old iPad with iOS version 9.3.5 and latest SoundTouch App (I updated yesterday) will launch and work correctly, however SoundTouch App is not listed.

My guess is there is a incompatibility between iOS 14 and  SoundTouch App 26.0.0 for iPad product.

Lock the programmers in a room and throw in an iPad and don't ley them out until it works.

This is another prime example of why iOS and Apps should have a way to backup a version. 

Jsperry74
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Re: My SoundTouch app on my IPad stopped working

I too am having this issue with my iPad App.  I think I first noticed it on the 18th.  However, my iPhone app still works.  My iPad was on the last iOS13 version then and I deleted and reinstalled the app on the 19th with no effect.  Today (20th) I’m on iOS14 and the app still is not working.  My phone is still updating so we’ll see if it continues to work when it’s done.

I love the Bose products I have and especially for filling the house with music but it is frustrating to have it not work.