alcharles
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

since downloading the new apple I.OI 14  i cant load my sound touch app on to my iPad 

Tig
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2017

Re: Soundtouch App not working since update

I have the same issue on iPad Pro. iPad Air and iPhone are ok. Windows 10 ok as well

Vicky_W

Re: SoundTouch app

Thank you to our customers who have reported this to us. We have verified an issue causing the SoundTouch app to not successfully launch on some versions of iPads. We have investigated this a bit and have also verified that it is not due to iOS14, specifically as some have been able to recreate the issue on devices running iOS13. We are actively working on a resolution and will let you know as soon as possible when it is available. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and any impact to your SoundTouch experience.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Palbietz
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2018

Re: Soundtouch App for iPad not working

Same here. Works fine on iPhone 11 but just keeps clocking on iPad 6

Rojas77
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Apple iPad Pro (11-inch) software 14.0

I upgraded my software version to the 14.0 in my apple iProd, it now can not read my speakers.

any suggestions 

M woodside
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

I’ve found the app has always been quite buggy but now doesn’t work at all on our iPads, but is still working on the phone, for now.

Albert5700
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 31, 2016

Re: Sound Touch App Won't Load

Pops,

I have an old iPad2 last iOS which was compatible with iPad2 was iOS 9.3.2. The new ST App works on this platform.

The other option is to install ST on my iPhone, which according to this thread works.

Bluetooth is not an option as well as the aux inputs, why? because you need ST App to set the SA-5 controls. 

The ST App allows the SA-5 to connect to SiriusXM, Spotify, Amazon etc. via internet/LAN But it needs ST app to connect. 

The issue I have is a lot consumers don't are not electronics savvy. They are hung out to dry. 

What about a restaurant or other venue that uses the SA-5 Amplifier to run the speaker systems?

They are pretty much screwed because they can't revert back to the previous level of ST.  

Tonemeister
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2019

Re: Soundtouch App for iPad not working

Same issues here, works fine on my iPhone, but not on either my iPad or my wife’s iPad. Removed app on iPad and reinstalled several times, but still same issue. White screen appears wth Bose music note “symbol” in centre of screen and tiny revolving circle trying to connect, but never does!

KRAnderson
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

I am having the same problem with my iPad since the iPadOS 14 was installed.  Please help Bose.

Any name that is available
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Re: Sound Touch App Ver 26 For iOS Broken // Don’t Update!

Has anyone received a fix for this issue?? Mine is still doing exactly what you say. Haven’t found a reply how how to fix.