Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 21, 2016

Re: SoundTouch app

Here in France my Soundtouch app has just updated itself, and is back to normal.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App not loading on iPad

Yesterday's update fixed the issue on all iPads. It now works. Big thanks to the Bose developers for the rapid response.

John

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Re: SoundTouch App v 26.0.0 bug

Hi, if you’d checked lately, like today 9/22/20, a new version has appear..so it’s working  just fine now..

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 20, 2017

Re: SoundTouch app

As of Wednesday Sept 23 the app is now working on my iPad Pro & my iPad mini, both running iOS14.

Problem was fixed automagically without my having to delete & redownload!

Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App not loading on iPad

hi

Im having the same issue - where can I find the solution in this forum please?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2020

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

Same issues after iOS and iPadOS 14 upgrades. Done all the resetting, switching on and off palaver and neither iPhone SE (V2) nor iPad (6 Gen) can connect to my Soundbar 700 (+Sub/rears).  Annoying. At least it still works in home cinema mode.  Just can’t play music through it. Hurry up and get this sorted.  Sadly the BosevSound App doesn’t tell you there’s an issue.  You have to get onto the user fora to find out.  Instead we’re going through the hoops of trying to rectify a known fault.  Sort it out please Bose!

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Update Sept 2020

Log out of your account then log back in. Do this on all your app devices.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Re: macOS Error message when installing SoundTouch app: What to do?

Same here.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

Continuing problems with Bose and Soundtouch

Why can't Bose ever get it right? Once again, I'm having problems with the Bose Soundtouch app. Each time I try to use it I must  log in to connect with all my 4 speakers before I can listen to some music. Why must I connect to the speakers each time I want to listen to music? I found no information on their web site to help me and I've tried about everything I can think of. Doesn't Bose understand these continued problems  seriously reduces the confidence in the company  and their products? I've tried their help line several times and each time I'm 5th  in line with a very very long wait time.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

Re: Soundtouch App not working since update

I needed to thank you for this awesome read!! I certainly get a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.  If any data lost issue f2help.com/raid-6-data-recovery/ helps you to recover.