Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

Bose Soundbar 700 - No voice assistants availabe

Is it voice assistants works in Latvia? I use my bose soundbar 700 + bass module + surround speakers almost year and can`t use voice assisant. When I go to add Alexa, it says there are no voice assistants availabe. Here is what i see - bosesoundbar700.jpg 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 - No voice assistants availabe

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you are having this experience. 

Bose voice assistant availability is currently only available in the following countries stated within this link. I apologize for any disappointment this causes. If we get further information in regards to this availability expanding, we will be sure to let the community know. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

It`s not possible to use it at all? Even if i agree use english language assistance?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

As i understood Alexa works in Latvia with other brands like Sony product. Can you do update and add Latvia to use Alexa with english language or i have only one option is to switch at Sony and not reccomend Bose anymore?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 24, 2020

I payed for this almost 2000 Euro and more important function is not working... Can you please add Latvia to work with Alexa or Google Assistant?