cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhawk122778
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2021

Bose Soundtouch 300 stopped working and I have 3 other soundtouch speakers.

I have 3-4 Soundtouch speakers and I like being able to have whole house audio though the soundtouch app.  My Soundtouch 300 soundbar is no longer working and I was thinking of upgrading to 700, does that mean I won't be able to sync all my other speakers since the 700 uses a different BOSE Music APP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Soundtouch 300 stopped working and I have 3 other soundtouch speakers.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi jhawk122778,

Welcome to the community, I would love to help. 

By upgrading to the Soundbar 700, you will then be using the Bose Music app, it is not possible to group all your SoundTouch Speakers together within this app. 

You can use a Bluetooth connection to connect a single SoundTouch speaker via the use of SimpleSync, but note the two products need to be within the 10m Bluetooth range. You can find out how to use SimpleSync here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Bose Soundtouch 300 stopped working and I have 3 other soundtouch speakers.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi jhawk122778,

Welcome to the community, I would love to help. 

By upgrading to the Soundbar 700, you will then be using the Bose Music app, it is not possible to group all your SoundTouch Speakers together within this app. 

You can use a Bluetooth connection to connect a single SoundTouch speaker via the use of SimpleSync, but note the two products need to be within the 10m Bluetooth range. You can find out how to use SimpleSync here.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post