Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2018

Bose soundbar not turning on

My bose soundbar will not turn on. 

Ive tried keeping it unplugged overnight. Replacing batteries in remote.

Changing plug locations.

The remote lights up indicating signal being sent but no light on the sound bar is illuminating. I use this bar everyday. Get home from work today, nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2017

Re: Bose soundbar not turning on

I’m having the same problem. I reconnected my Soundbar 300 to the network, but it won’t play with my group of other speakers.

These “smart” speakers are incredibly dumb. They work less than half the time and are incredibly unreliable, making them nothing more than very expensive BRICKS.

I’m so disappointed in that I sunk so much money in such substandard equipment.

Hi MAVERICK101,

Thanks for reaching out I would love to do what I can to help. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Let us know if you have already tried troubleshooting? A good first step would be to ensure your connections are secure. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

May 6, 2018

This link is a waste of time. My soundbar is a soundtouch 300 soundbar. Ive tried troubleshooting. The soundbar is completley unresponsive. No matter what i press or do the lighrs dont turn on 

Thank you for confirming this for us Maverick101. 

As you have attempted all the troubleshooting in which we would suggest, I would advise at this point you reach out to your local Bose product support team for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions for out of warranty services.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!