Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Bose speaker can't be added to your soundtouch account

I have new Bose system SA-5 I bought in Germany but it was tried for me after I bought it but after I arrived home (Ghana) I tried setting it up on my phone and it says Speaker couldn't be added to your account I have created a new account but still I can't set it up Pls help me fix this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose speaker can't be added to your soundtouch account

Author Accepted Answer selected by Miles007

Hey @Miles007,

I hope you've enjoyed your SA-5 Amplifier so far! At what stage is the SoundTouch app not allowing you to connect the system?

Do you know the last time you update the firmware on the amplifier? It may be worth checking if an update is needed as this will make things easier when connecting to the app. To do this, follow the steps HERE. Afterward, try connecting to the app and let me know what happens!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Miles007

Hey @Miles007,

I hope you've enjoyed your SA-5 Amplifier so far! At what stage is the SoundTouch app not allowing you to connect the system?

Do you know the last time you update the firmware on the amplifier? It may be worth checking if an update is needed as this will make things easier when connecting to the app. To do this, follow the steps HERE. Afterward, try connecting to the app and let me know what happens!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

It's working fine now after the update

Thanks so much 😊