Bosesound touch st10 and st20 drops out
Dear Bose Support,
Please can you help me.
I recently updated my sound touch speakers to software version 20.0.10.
Now my speakers keep droppping out when playing music and/or they cant even be found on the network.
I have already tried the following;
- Reboot of router (works for like 3 mins and then speakers start to drop again)
- Reboot and factory reset of speakers, didnt work (speakers all download latest firmware during set-up)
- The RSSI signal on all speakers is 'Great' or 'Good'
- The speakers dropping intermitantly is one issue that occurs everytime we play music.
- The speakers being greyed in the app happens every 24hrs or so (are the two issues related or separate?)
- The app version I am running is 21.0.7
- The speakers are all on a 2.4 ghz network (and I have a separate SSID for the 5 ghz ntework in the home)
Given this stero system (I have 5 speakers) cost close to $2,500 I do not think this is an acceptable customer experience.
Please can you advise on what I should do to fix these issues.