Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

Connecting multiple speakers to Soundtouch App

I have a soundtouch 30 and a soundtouch 10. I have had the 30 connected to my wifi network, no problem there. I am trying to add my 10 to the same wifi network so I can listen to them in different rooms, either playing different music or the same. On the Android mobile app, it does not allow me to connect the 10. I have downloaded the windows Soundtouch app, used a usb cable to add the 10, it gets to the point where it finds the 10, but then says it has a problem connecting.

Please assist, tried multiple times with no luck. Howcome the Soundtouch app in the tutorials looks so different to what I download on Android or Windows.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: Connecting multiple speakers to Soundtouch App

@stanghon wrote:

I have a soundtouch 30 and a soundtouch 10. I have had the 30 connected to my wifi network, no problem there. I am trying to add my 10 to the same wifi network so I can listen to them in different rooms, either playing different music or the same. On the Android mobile app, it does not allow me to connect the 10. I have downloaded the windows Soundtouch app, used a usb cable to add the 10, it gets to the point where it finds the 10, but then says it has a problem connecting.

Please assist, tried multiple times with no luck. Howcome the Soundtouch app in the tutorials looks so different to what I download on Android or Windows.

Many thanks

Try a factory rest of the ST10 then make sure all the updates are added. Then do the alternate method for setting up your ST 10.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/connecting-to-a-wi-fi-network-alt-setup-st10-20iii-30iii....