Dougiem
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Connection issues multiple speakers detected

I have attached my only SoundTouch (10) speaker to my MAC to install. However, when it tries to install it keeps getting hung up on 'Multiple Speakers Detected'. This is a stopper every time. I only have one speaker which through the USB cable it says is detected by the MAC. How do I get out of this dilemma please?

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Connection issues multiple speakers detected

Hi @Dougiem,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're experiencing setting up your SoundTouch 10 speaker with the SoundTouch app. Is this the first time you're using the app, or have you connected speakers in the past?

I'd advise uninstalling the SoundTouch app from your Mac and then reinstalling, to see if the issue persists.

Alternatively, if you have a smartphone, you could attempt to connect your speaker using the SoundTouch app on your smartphone? This can be found in the App Store and Google Play store depending on the OS version your phone is currently running.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!